Plan would be go out sport climbing at an area in and around Banff of Kananaskis depending on the preferences of the group, and the sun/heat situation. The likely selection could be Tunnel Mtn Industrial Playground, Heart Creek, or other, but likely where most of the climbing is between 5.9 and 5.11. Location is fluid depending on consensus of the group...
If we haven't climbed together, send me a quick note with your belaying abilities, and what/where you like to climb.
Would plan to leave between 630 and 730 AM Friday, heading back between 1 and 3PM.
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Friday, August 12, 2022 at 05:00 AM.