It looks like the current storm system will have done its work, with stability and weather forecast to settle down for Friday. If things pan out, there will hopefully be some fresh turns to be found at Black Prince before the weekend crowds. Plan is to be ready at the trailhead at 8:30AM, head up to the Black Prince tree triangle and get some runs in. Aiming to be back on the road to Calgary around 4 PM. We'll see where things stand Thursday night with the stability, weather and any conditions reports.
Required Items to Bring:
- Beacon (3-antenna), shovel, probe
- Telemark, AT or splitboard gear
- High intermediate, deep snow and tree run ski/board skills
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Thursday, December 02, 2021 at 09:34 PM.