Ski tour in either Kananaskis or Banff area - exact destination to be determined based on participants, weather and avalanche conditions. Will be a day trip out of Calgary. I will send an email to participants 3-4 days prior and we can discuss possible destination options.
The day could include up to 1000m gain and 10-15km, depending on objective and abilities of the group.
Please be attentive to maintaining distancing abd wearing a mask for group meetings.
Required Items to Bring:
Avalanche gear (probe, shovel, transceiver),
skis/snowboard, skins, mask, hand sanitizer.
How to Get There:
Meet at carpool location in Calgary (location will
be sent to participants via email), where we will
have a short group discussion before we head off to
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Thursday, February 04, 2021 at 01:00 PM.