If conditions and weather are good plan is to climb
Robson in most likely 5 days. Plan B is to climb
King George in 2 or 3 days and/or Brazeau in 2
days. For Robson we will drive the evening on
Th, Jul 25th as far as we can and likely camp
around Jasper. Approach takes 2 days, summit 3rd or
4th day depending on the weather. Hike out in one
big day most likely on day 5.
Waiver: Everyone attending this event will be required to sign the
at the beginning of the event. Read the waiver carefully to ensure you fully
understand it. If possible, please print and fill it out except for
the signature fields before arriving at the event.
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 12:00 AM.