Has the significant warming in the forecast got you frightful
for our dear snowpack??
Fret no further. The plan is to get out for a full day of touring
on Tuesday before the temperature creeps up. Potential
destinations include Hero Knob or Tent Ridge, open to
AST1, legs to potentially do two (or more, 1000M+) laps,
and a good attitude are requirements! If we haven't skiied
together before, just shoot me a quick intro email.
Required Items to Bring:
AT Ski/Board, skins, poles, transceiver, probe, shovel,
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:00 PM.