The weather forecast is calling for double digits tomorrow, but not too much sun. Therefore, a multi pitch climb on Kid Goat is ideal, as they all have a relatively short approach, the routes are fairly easy, we can pick in between trad, mixed and sport routes etc.
So far the plan is to climb Gray Waves, a 5 pitch 5.9 route which is entirely bolted and we can rap down in case bad weather is coming in.
To be considered for this trip, you need to be able to give me a save belay and send me a short email describing your climbing skills/experience to link_tobias(at)web.de.
*Cancellation Policy*: If a participant is unable to attend a paid course or trip, there will be no refund unless the participant finds a suitable replacement that is acceptable to the trip coordinator. Acceptable waiting list candidates will have priority. It will then be the participant's responsibility to recover funds from the replacement. If the coordinator cancels an event, participants get a refund (less any non-recoverable costs). Note that ACC National does not refund hut fees due to weather, delay, closures, or any other reasons. The Calgary Section of the ACC is a not for profit club and we only charge attendees what it costs us to provide courses or trips.
Trip Feedback If you have any feedback, positive or negative, concerning this trip or any other, we want to hear from you!
Click here to be directed to our "Contact Us" page and contact the appropriate Chair person or the Section Chair. This is also a simple way to make your section executive aware of any praises, suggestions or problems you may have with any area of the Calgary Section of the ACC.
Thank you for your response.
Registration for this event closed on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 08:00 PM.